inteli-scape ltd participated in the 2012 ICT Summit & Exhibition.
Our Company presented the Portals Section.
More Specifically, Mr. Louis Eliades presentation topic was:
Portals: The Present and the Future!
-Become irreplaceable to your Partners, Agents, Customers and Employees.
| Build Lasting Relationships, Reduce Operating Costs, Increase Productivity and Competitiveness|
|Employees Self-Service Portal:|
- Empower your Employees
- Provide a Single Location for all HCM needs!
- Reduce employees hours allocated for HR purposes
- Minimise the time allocated by the HR Department for application collections and processing
- Reduce the overhead costs for paperwork, stationary and shelve space
- Eliminate the licensing costs required employees to access HR System
|Partners & Agents Portal|
> Enable Partners & Agents to:
- Develop lasting Relationships with your Resellers
- Build Partners Loyalty
- Place customer orders
- Request competitive price quotes for new customer
- Customer Pending Tasks Lists
- Access the latest Marketing and Promotional material
- Receive information regarding new products & services
- Training and Certifications
WHEN & WHERE
> May 17, 2012,
> Hilton Park Hotel, Nicosia
The 2012 Summit focused on how ICT Solutions can help Small and Medium Companies during the Financial Crisis by reducing costs and increasing productivity.
|09:00-09:40||Introduction Address by:|
- Costas Agrotis, Director Department of Information Technology, Cyprus Ministry of Finance
- Panicos Akritas, President, CITEA
- Photis Savvides, Chief Operating Officer, CYTA
|09:40-10:00||'Information Technology and Telecomunications: The Current situation in Cyprus' Stavros Theophilou, Commercial Director, Blue Sun Automations Ltd |
|10:00-10:20 ||'Small & Medium Enterprises: No Time to Waste! They must rise and thrive!', Antonis Skoullos, Managing Director, Oracle Cyprus|
|10:20-10:40||'Telecommunication Solutions for Cypriot Companies', Michael Lois, Marketing Manager, CYTA|
|10:40-11:00||'Core Banking Systems: Time to change them!',Demetris Paparoditis, Project Manager, Information Technology, Bank of Cyprus|
|11:00-11:30||'Cloud Computing in real terms',Evangelos Hadjichristodoulou, Engagement Manager, Microsoft Cyprus|
|11:30-11:50||'Portals: The present and the future! How to become irreplaceable to your partners, customers and employees' Louis Eliades, Managing Director, inteli-scape Ltd|
|11:50-12:10|| Questions & Discussion|
|12:50-13:05||'World Day for Telecommunication and Information Society, Rita Hadjiloizou, Public Relations Manager, CYTA|
|13:05-13:20||'Technology: The world at your fingertips!', Marina Theodorou, Managing Director, Curveball Ltd|
|13:20-13:40||'Information Economy: A Woman's Affair?', Stavriana Kofteros, Managing Director, 'Diogenis' SME Office, University of Cyprus|
|13:40-14:00||'CRM: The autopilot to increase sales, customers and productivity', Michael Constantinides, Head of Group Subsidiaries, Singular Logic|
|14:00-14:20||'In-Memory Business Analytics: Critical decision making information in the palm of your hands', Demetris Kouvaras, Business Development, SAP Hellas & Cyprus|
|14:20-14:40||'Building Cyprus Mobile Economy One App at a Time', Alexis Odesseos, Production Manager, App Baker SNQ Digital|
|14:40-15:00||'IBM Presentation', George Georgiou, IBM Cyprus|
|15:00-15:20|| Questions & Discussion|